TP has me in a ride at 7:59AM. Is this right?

Details entered into Touringplans:
Non-early EMH Day
Ticketed Fantasy Land event at 7:45AM for which I do NOT have a ticket
BOG Breakfast at 8AM. Flexibility 10 minutes. Dining time 30 minutes

Optimized touring plan - is this even possible for me?
Step, Arrival, Wait, Duration, Free time, Walk time
Pooh: 7:59 AM, 3, 4, 0, 3
BOG: 8:09 AM, 0, 30, 0, 4
Pan: 8:43 AM, 15, 3, 0, 5
Beyond this point is irrelevant to this question.

I was expecting to be able to knock out some Fantasyland rides after breakfast because I’ve read that you can… but this plan has me on a ride BEFORE breakfast even though I have myself entered without a ticket to the event. Is this possible or a glitch in the matrix?

Thanks

Not sure how EMM works regarding identification of ticket holders (is there a bracelet like for MNSSHP and MVMCP ?). Maybe TP encourages you to sneak in even though you are theoretically not allowed ? It would surprise me…

1 Like

Indeed. A little Googling found that BOG has a $10/person no-show fee. That would be a pretty cheap/flagrant way to participate in EMM.

Yes it feels way too easy to actually work…

1 Like

No it’s not possible, it’s a glitch. Check everything is entered correctly, optimise again, and if it’s still wrong email the url to webmaster@touringplans.com

2 Likes

Will do… how do I do that? Get the URL you want I mean…

Edit: Just the public URL on the TP?

It won’t work and TP wouldn’t encourage it, though I can think of podcasts that would if it was that easy.

2 Likes

Just copy it from the address bar and paste it into the email.

1 Like

OK… doing that now

1 Like

Yes, EMM has a bracelet like MNSSHP and MVMCP. And CMs checked for ours when we were there.

3 Likes

It has you arriving at the ride at 7:59. It then has a 3 minute wait.

All that means is that you will be allowed to line up for the ride before the 9am opening but not actually ride. But you will be at the head of the stand-by line, in front of everyone else at the Hub for rope drop. And that’s because you will already be in Fantasyland, having finished breakfast.

1 Like

So it has her riding at 8.02 on a 9am opening, which she can’t do because the ride is only open for EMM which she isn’t attending.

For PP I agree, it shows getting there at 8.45 and waiting till 9 to ride, but it shows her riding Pooh before walking to BOG for breakfast.

1 Like

Oh I totally missed that. Sorry.

I have heard a couple of EMMs have been cancelled… could it be that?

Might be easier to spot if @rch2101 could publish their actual plan. Obvious things to check are the date, that it’s definitely still an EMM day not EMH.

1 Like

him, he, he… just sayin… :joy:

1 Like

I guess… but I did take the time to type out the details and I’ve double checked to make sure that yes, it’s definitely an EMM day, and I definitely didn’t put myself into the touring plan as having a ticket.

For quite some time, I thought @Nicky_S was a HE because I read the name as “Nick Y Syme”. Silly me. Fortunately, she corrected me and all that was once wrong was now put right. Ever after. (break out in song)

1 Like

Understandable… but doesn’t apply here because “rch2101” clearly and objectively represents the most masculine of all names! :neutral_face:

Could have been Rochelle … :grinning:

1 Like

It’s true you don’t see many “N” women. And in fact, they are so alike in voice and appearance, that they are often mistaken for “N” men. And this in turn has given rise to the belief that there are no “N” women, and that Ns just spring out of holes in the ground! Which is, of course, ridiculous.:wink:

As far as “rch2101” goes. Honestly, I thought you were just being braggadocios about your wealth status. :wink:

2 Likes

@Nicky_S @ryan1 :laughing: Rochelle, with a net worth of $2,101,000… nah, not enough… here’s 3 more 000!