TP and ADR

The parks (MK) opening hours while we are there are 09-08. We have breakfast reservations at 0920 and according to TP we can do one attraction before breakfast. However, it seems like we might be a few minutes late for breakfast. In my head, if TP says 3 min late I guess in real life we might be 5-10 min late. Does anyone have experience with this? I don´t feel comfortable being late for our reservation, but I really do want to squeeze in a ride before breakfast (it will save us a lot of time in waiting).
The countdown has begun, we are telling the kids on Monday. I can hardly wait!!!

1 Like

The general rule is you should try to be on time but you can be 15 minutes late with no problem. I would definitely do the attraction- what restaurant. ?

Thank you! I can see how things go once we are there and if we seem to be running late we’ll drop the first ride and go for it later. Chances are we’ll all be starstruck once we enter the park:-) We are having breakfast at CP and BOG.

1 Like

I agree with @PrincipalTinker. FWIW, I find TP is pretty spot-on, so you probably won’t be more than 5 minutes late. You may even find yourselves a bit early! In either case, 15 mins is allowable. And later arrival than that they will probably seat you but you may have to wait. Do the attraction (which one?)

Thank you!! On day one it is Magic carpets before The Crystal Palace and on day two it is Winnie the Pooh before Be our Guest. When I changed my TP to start at 09 (first I had 0915) they put the attraction before breakfast and the wait is much shorter than if we do it later in the day.

1 Like