Toy Story

Thanks. The first thought I had was, which one of these doesn’t belong…but that’s Sesame Street. Wrong forum. I appreciate the outside the box thinking.

1 Like

I went to Cosmic Rays hoping to get the Munster Smash burger but it was not offered this year. I settled for the Lotso Burger instead. 1/3 lb burger on a nice roll, drowning under a 1/2 inch of spooky scented cream cheese held together by creepy bacon. The onion ring sort of got absorbed into the mess, never to be seen again. My kids got a kick out of the Lotso sear mark, but I only ate it because I was starving. Had hoped to eat much earlier. It was messy to the point of being scary and I guess the memory of it still haunts me, so I’d say it may have succeeded as a quality Halloween food item.

Cosmic Rays was kind of hectic during the first MNSSHP. The order counters were backed up 8 people deep between 7-8 pm, the candy line made entrance complicated on one side. Needed to hold the kids hands to avoid having them swept away in the dark.

The DecenDANCE party was on the other side and was much less hectic. Could be fun if your kids like to dance. Wasn’t too crowded. That was the easier way to get in and out.

1 Like

Funny. Maybe I can put that Lotso mark on a turkey leg. :):smiley:

1 Like

They had the picture like that…I couldn’t separate out the burger.

Update on Toy Story overload.

• TSL was a HUGE hit.
  • Woody didn’t appear in the Mousekedance It
  • Legos still had Woody and Buzz inside and outside
  • Once Upon a Toy had lots of Toy Story items including walls and a big Woody hanging from the ceiling in addition to the photo op Buzz at the entrance.
  • ASMo was a special treat for DS.
  • The special surprise of the trip was Woody and a Green Army Man came to the hotel on the day the parks closed early. So many photo ops and interactions, we could have ended the trip right then with a happy camper.

Thank you all for the wonderful suggestions.

16 Likes

So glad to hear this was such a great success for you and DS!

1 Like

This is awesome! So glad to hear that he had a great time!

1 Like

I really appreciate you taking the time to update us. I have Toy Story-obsessed DGSs so this was helpful.