Toy Story soft opening

Not me. I think ASS will make me feel sick.

I agree. ASS is not really my thing.

1 Like

I rode something just like ASS at DCA last spring.

Absolutely brilliant. I think this will definitely be the nomenclature that will catch on.

Agreed. I like it.

I canā€™t take credit for it. I saw it elsewhere!

Ehhh I am comfortable believing that you sat for long hours, toiling away at math formulas and pouring over ancient English literature, looking for that ultimate alternative to ā€œass.ā€ One night, after sadly reaching nothing suitable yet again, you dragged yourself to the nearest bar in an attempt to salvage the rest of your night in some fashion. Then, after the final shot from a bottle of particularly good whiskey, you hoisted and threw the bottle to the ground where it smashed into hundreds of shards. The barkeep, now annoyed with the mess he had to potentially clean up, demanded you clean it up instead. In disgust, you spat out ā€œstupid shards!ā€ And in your inebriated haze, you giggled to yourself ā€œheh, stupid shardsā€¦ s2ā€ and the lightning of brilliance hit you.

In a flash, you became stone sober! The result of your eureka moment taking hold. You had your answer! You raced back to your desk at home, leaving the shards and forgetting to even grab your coat from the bar! You slid into your desk chair and fired up your laptop. While that was happenong, you grabbed your pencil and calculators. Checking your formulas, your literaturesā€¦ yes, yes this could work you decided. Finallly, with the laptop fully booted, you loaded up the forum, you found the thread and you posted the solution to the problem.

And thatā€™s how it came into being. :joy:

4 Likes

Seems legit.

2 Likes

Oh yes, youā€™re right. I remember now, thatā€™sā€™ exactly how it was! :rofl:

2 Likes

I am a CM though so thatā€™s why I hold on to my dream. Really I know itā€™s a far off possibility but Iā€™ll still keep my ears to the ground just incase.

1 Like

Iā€™m offended! :rofl:

1 Like