Toy Story Midway Mania Closing Date?

I’ll leave that kind of maths to the Prof.

1 Like

So couldn’t Disney have a temporary route to TSMM while the entrance to the land is moved? I find it unfathomable for them to shut it down for even a week - some kids are too short to ride TOT and RNR - why would families with little ones even step into HS if TSMM is not in service? A couple of shows and Star Tours isn’t enough for sure.

1 Like

Here is some info: Toy Story Mania Will Not Offer FastPass for A Month Due to Toy Story Land Construction at Hollywood Studios - WDW News Today

2 Likes

So it’s not shutting altogether, interesting!

1 Like

Fantasmic is reason enough for me to go to HS. :grinning: I can’t wait to see fantasmic again! Just wish they’d make their seats more comfortable!

2 Likes

Thanks for this!

1 Like

Love Fantasmic. We always have multiple rides on RnRC, TOT and ST too, and I wouldn’t stop going there if only those 3 were open in the whole park. Probably even if only 2 of them were!

Ooo… I’m curious, which one is your can drop?

1 Like

ST. DH and DS are the SW fans.

2 Likes

From what I’ve been reading on the WDWMagic forums (a site that I “trust” more than WDWNT), is that the ride will not completely close, and if it does it would only be a day or two at the most. Capacity will be affected during the changeover while they re-route queues. Either no or very limited FPs during at least some portions of the changeover.

Interestingly, most of the folks over there are putting very much weight in the D23 article and are still thinking it’s going to be a May opening.

Unfortunately, with all of the rumors, hopes, best guesses, “informed” rumors, articles with undisclosed sources, etc., we really don’t know anything. It’s fun - or masochistically stressful - to speculate, but until Disney decides to make an “official announcement”, we’re all in the dark.

1 Like

Do you teach statistics. I am going mid September and hope the new ride is open. The slinky dog coaster is supposed to open “summer 2018”. My trip will lap over into Fall.

That said, ROL was supposed to start April 2016 when I was there and it didn’t happen.

Hi, how are you doing.

Wow, I am now glad to be visiting HS on April 5th before all this happens :grin:

1 Like

Yes :slight_smile:

1 Like

I had two semesters in college. Interesting courses.
I guess you have to plan your trips around school. You can always say you are researching the accuracy of the wait times.

1 Like

Hola señora hermosa!! Cómo estás el día de hoy?
Things are good down here. It was cold (for Mexico) but today was finally a warmish Mexican dayand I’m doing fine. how about you?

2 Likes

Cold here, celebrating Eagles win. Going to Philly for the parade on Thursday.

Nice win, congratulations!!! Please send photos!

1 Like

I hear you on this one! My family and I are planning a trip to Universal in August specifically for this ride. I have been reading that it appears to be almost complete, so it should be up and running fine by June! My hope is that most of the kinks are at least somewhat worked out by mid-August!

2 Likes