Toy Story EMM question (for people who've done it)

I have the same plan on my upcoming trip!!

1 Like

We actually really liked the breakfast. We were ready for coffee and food after the early start and doing EMM so we headed to Backlot Express right at 9:00. I know some people have gotten in RNR and/or TOT before eating, so that’s an option too.

I haven’t eaten at TaF but it’s on my list!

1 Like

I will be there Wednesday too!

1 Like

My plan of action is to hit Woody first and then the rides (TSMM X 1, ASS X1 and as many SDD as we can fit in before 8:45), then hit Buzz if the line is not too long, then run to RNR for RD (maybe twice if the lines are not too bad), then finish off with breakfast. Any idea how bad the line gets for Buzz? Anything I am not thinking about?

1 Like

That sounds fun!!

I remember that Buzz always has a much shorter line than W+J but not certain how long it normally is…

1 Like

My husband counted over 50 people in line for Buzz on our way out towards breakfast at 8:50-55. I’d guess at least a minimum of a 15-20min wait, may have been quite a bit longer since we saw Buzz leaving for a break.

1 Like

Okay, thank you for the info. Maybe we will check and see how the line is after W & J and then hit the rides.

When we went in October the line for Buzz wasn’t bad at all, but we did it pretty early on as we were walking in. I hope you have a blast! Wednesday is my 40th and my youngest son’s 8th birthday so we will be partying hard!

1 Like

Happy birthday day! Myself and my friend are doing a moms only trip, so we will be partying pretty hard too!

2 Likes