Tower or terror wait times for july 15

The tower or terror wait times seem to have skyrocketed…

1 Like

The wait times for ToT can reach two hours when only one shaft is running. They have been doing maintainance on one half at a time to avoid shutting it down altogether. I thought they were done with maintenance a long time ago but it seems like they are doing another cycle now.

The good news is that it is one of the easier LLs to get (for HS …) or is a good rope drop or park close option.

4 Likes

Only a few days ago it was reported both sides were running, I thought it was going to be fine for our trip :cry:

@cattynatty I’ll be in HS on 15th too. Current plan is to RD TOT and RnRC.

1 Like

I haven’t seen a specific report one way or another - just conjecture based on wait times.

It was reported on chat a couple of days ago.

1 Like

I was reading this blog post on attraction downtime (posted June 22nd) and there were a couple of mentions of the “stealthy” refurbishment of ToT so I thought I’d share:

I have no idea if these people are credible, but that’s what people are saying.

2 Likes

I have successfully done this at 2 different occasions. I love to save a morning for Sunset Boulevard area of DHS.

2 Likes

I’m not understanding the title of this thread… July 15 is in the future?

In any case, according to thrilldata, ToT wait times have decreased significantly since 6/25. Perhaps both elevators are back in operation (for now)?

2 Likes

My assumption was that the OP is going to be riding July 15th and was looking at recent trends to see what they could expect to wait when they come. But I could be completely wrong …

1 Like

The last two days the LL for TT have distributed much slower. Something has changed for sure.

2 Likes

It’s asking about predicted wait times, not actuals.

1 Like

Yes exactly, trying to comb through the touring plans as the trip is getting closer.

2 Likes