Touringplan´s not realistic?

Yeah, it seems off to me too. CL is a 4 that day, which is good, but not THAT good. I have a CL3 in November with the same first three rides and EMH, but I’m not getting those times. I realize not all days are created equal, but have you e-mailed the admins? I wouldn’t give up on the plans, it may be a glitch.

Never apologize for your english. :slight_smile:

Which e-mail address can I contact?

webmaster@touringplans.com - they are usually pretty quick to look into things and get back to you. Be sure to include the URL of the plan in question.

Thanks. I have send my Plan and my issue. :slight_smile:

I believe Stitch’s Great Escape is closed. I recommend using your FPP earlier in the day, Then use the app to get Fast passes for the less popular rides after youv’e used the 1st three. for day of FFP use the smartphone app in line as soon as you use the last last FPP. We were able to go on 3 or 4 of the lesser rides one right after the other this way. Granted the rides only had 10-15 minute waits but this met5hod decreased the wait to 0, though it required a bit more walking.

Stich is definitely closed - they are using the space for a Stitch Meet & Greet on occasion - not sure if that would be the time reflected in Touring Plans now or not though…

It seems like your current plan has you zig zagging a lot.

If you are there precisely at 8am, i don’t see why it has you arriving at 8;19 for 7DMT. Maybe ask the webmaster this question.

What is step 9? It’s missing.

If you go into your Plan, and hit Edit, at the bottom you can click Publish, click save, and then link the URL here.

of course, do this after you hear back from the webmaster. :slight_smile:

The Optimizer goes with the assumption that you are a standard WDW guest who gets there right before park opening, not a Liner who gets there well before RD to be at the front on the line. Liners will be on 7DMT well before 8:19. :smiley:

2 Likes

If you add in the “Let the Magic Begin” opening show as your first step it will know you’re there before park opening and probably reduce your 7DMT wait time.

2 Likes