Touring Plans needs your help! Any Volunteers to Read a New Harry Potter eGuide?

Hi everyone!

I recently finished an eBook about the two Wizarding World of Harry Potter lands in Orlando and I was wondering if any of you could help me out. Basically, I’m just looking for a few people to read through it and give feedback.

The purpose for the guide is twofold: It helps give people who are unfamiliar with the Potter world a background and gives fans a few specifics to look for. Therefore, I’m looking for volunteers with all levels of Potter familiarity.

It’s only 81 pages with lots of photos, so If you think you have time and the will, and can read either a iBooks file or a pdf, email me at Brian@TouringPlans.com and specify whether you’d like the Apple iBooks version (for an iPad or similar) or a pdf (for other tablets/computers, etc).

Thank you!

Oh! Someday soon an update to Bars and Lounges?

Hi have e-mailed you Mx

1 Like

It’s next on the list and, like the Potter book, it will be available for free for Touring Plans subscribers. If Disney would stop opening bars in Disney Springs it would really help me out :smiley:

1 Like

emailed you for a copy. More than happy to provide feedback

Hi. Would love to read and provide feedback. I’ll try the Ibooks version. I’ve never used ibooks (I have a kindle) but my husband has on or iPad.

How do I find the eBook?

From the website www.touringplans.com on the top there is “more” - eBooks are one of the choices.

Thank you PrincipalTinker. Took me a few years, but now i know subscribers have access to eBooks.

1 Like