Touring Plans has Failed Me - What's your General Strategy at DL?

Good points. Probably not the best advice

Always mobile order though. :+1:

3 Likes

Thanks. I do remember the drop info was super helpful. I will need to use BG1 for our DL trip. I wish it worked like it used to haha :slight_smile:

I’m hearing that it’s working again. At least it did this week.

1 Like

Thank you so much for that detailed reply. Viva Navidad is definitely on our list to check out. It looks amazing.

1 Like

I do agree TP recommends some weird LL’s and then has me waiting for top LL rides in the stanby lines with 45 min waits. It recommended I get It’s a small world first thing in the morning but had me waiting in another ride standby. It just did not make sense. I am with you…now I am spending hours making all of my own personal plans with using info from thrill data but it just takes so long :slight_smile: It will be worth it.

Thanks so much :slight_smile:

Thanks so much for all that info. That is now our game plan :slight_smile:

1 Like

I completely overlooked redwood creek not thinking twice of it and now I just looked up a video on it based off your recommendation. It looks amazing! I know my 5 year old would love this. Thanks for the ideas. I do love Mickey’s Philharmagic from WDW.

That’s good to know. I didn’t figure it would be hot…more like chilly at night though haha. Maybe we will take a break towards the end of the day. It depends on how much we get done and how long my 5 year old can push. We want to do as much as possible in our short time there :slight_smile:

Def mobile ordering :slight_smile: Game changer

By working again do you mean you can book LL with BG1?? That would be incredible!!

My son would happily spend 2 hours there. One of the great things about a longer than “necessary” trip is allowing time for stuff like this. We usually turn him loose on the first day and last day.

Note that one fairly small section of Redwood Creek will be set aside for meeting Santa while you’re there.

If you want to see the Christmas castle show/fireworks and “snow” a midday break is still a good idea with a kid that age. It’s very easy to stack LLs for your return. We usually have three ready to go after the break.

Thanks. We may need to do that. We are from Texas so 10pm is really like midnight our time. The time change gives us an advantage in the morning but not so much in the evening :slight_smile:

Oh wow that’s cool you can meet Santa there. I really need to do some research on all of the Christmas things to do. There’s so much to research for a trip ha.

Joel just confirmed on the WDW board that it is working!! Thanks for mentioning this. I kind of wrote it off that we wouldn’t be able to use it but now we can! BG1 is amazing

We’re from Texas too (DFW)! We found this made rope dropping much easier.

1 Like

It does!

That’s what I’m thinking…rope drop should be easy. Now staying late will be hard haha