Touring Plans - Does This Look Good?

I am going during the Food & Wine Festival & planning to be in the parks using a 10-day park hopper pass & will be adult only.

MK - 2 AM & 4 PM (total of 3 days)
EP - 3 AM & 4 PM (total of 3 & a 1/2 days)
HS - 2 AM & 2 PM (total of 2 days)
AK - 2 AM & 1 PM (total of 1 & a 1/2 days)

Thank you for your guidance on this!

1 Like

It took me way too long to figure out that AM meant mornings. LOL! I was like 2 AM? I need more coffee.

Maybe line up which days you’ll be going where, and whether you will be having breaks or ADRs between them.

3 Likes

I always take a break around noon or 1pm, go back to the resort to relax at the pool or room, then head to a different park around 4pm or so. ADR’s will mostly be for dinner in the parks.

It’s probably fine, but I think there’s way too much MK time in there! But I am an oddball and would rank MK my least favorite out of 6 parks (DLR and WDW). :rofl:

1 Like

No you’re not cuz I agree! That’s cuz it doesn’t compare to DL.

For me

1 Disneyland
2 Epcot
3 DCA
4 Animal Kingdom. (I could flip DCA and AK because one I like for it’s attractions and the other for it’s theming/animals so they’re really a tie)
5 DHS
6 MK

Adding in my visited world parks

1. Disneyland
  2. Epcot
  3. Shanghai Disneyland
  4. DCA
  5. AK
  6. DHS
  7. MK
  8. Hong Kong Disneyland (prolly a tie with MK for me cuz of that one ride with the monkey, their version of haunted mansion cuz they can’t do actual haunted mansions because it’s a faux paux in China). I can’t think of a single other ride that stood out.
1 Like

I love that Epcot wins! It’s my happy place. I’m considering an only Epcot trip.