Touring Plans and Disney different opening time

I was just on the Disney website and noticed the opening time is earlier than what the touring plan suggest.

Hours
Thu, Dec 04, 2014 Select Date
8:00 AM to 7:00 PM
7:00 PM to 12:00 AM MVVCP
Extra Magic Hours
7:00 AM to 8:00 AM
The touring plan has it opening at 9:00 AM with extra magic hour at 8:00 AM
Will this make a difference in the touring plan?

Have you evaluated or optimized your TP since the updated hours? Also, did you edit the initial info…ie when you first inputted the hours that you’ll be at the park? Make sure you have that you are starting when you now plan.

I get an error message if I put in 7AM saying the park isn’t opened and it doesn’t let me go any further.

They must not have updated the date yet. I’d email webmaster@touringplans.com and see when it can be corrected.

Thanks I’ll drop them an email and see what they can do. Thanks

I fear this is a silly question with a completely obvious answer, but I’m stumped. I’m also trying to keep up with the changing hours for MK, change FPP, and change TPs. I cannot find a way to go into my existing TPs and edit the hours I will be in the park so I can update my plan. It seems that I have to start all over with a new plan. Surely I’m missing something really simple. Any advice?

You can click the “EDIT” button where the time and date are located but it isn’t going to let you change the time until they get it fixed and opening earlier.

I swear I have clicked that button so many times. Oh well. Like I said, probably something simple. Looks like the hours are fixed now. Hope it’s working for you.
Thanks!