Touring Plan with Universal Express Unlimited

Do I still need a touring plan if I have Express Unlimited?

I do not think you do. It is amazing!

1 Like

Nope! Ride whatever you want with minimal waiting. It’s wonderful (unless you like making touring plans)

EP really made our trip. We visited on moderate CL days and lines for the big rides especially HP were around 1 hr. or more? (I didn’t note any exact times) With EP the most we waited was about 20 min. The longest line we waited in was for butter beer! We also could say yes when the kids wanted to ride something multiple times. It was the best! We did not have a TP and just followed the map going from ride to ride through the park. Make sure to take some time hanging out in NYC area and maybe catch a Blues Brothers show. It was the perfect break for us before heading into HP world.

1 Like

No, you really don’t! We had Unlimited Express Pass on our first visit, and found that it made our waits so short that we could pretty much toss our touring plans in the trash and go where we wanted, when we wanted! I will say that for a couple of the attractions – Hogwarts Express comes to mind – the Express Pass queue joins the regular one early enough that there can still be an appreciable wait. When I say “appreciable” I mean 10-20 minutes, which feels long only in comparison with the Express Pass lines everywhere else.

Enjoy your trip!

1 Like