Touring Plan needed?

Do you have early entry?

Day 1 Part 1 (with childswap for the 2yo + no water rides cuz itā€™s Jan and no early entry. If you have early entry Iā€™d do Harry Potter first, then Marvel and Kong, Also I think you can fit in Flight of the Hippogriff as well after lunch if you have never ridden it. Itā€™s not a must but itā€™s a good one to do at least once. The park hours seem to be off on touringplans.com. See below for link to actual park hours Youā€™ll be able to fit more if you get there earlier so if itā€™s a hot day, add the water rides too.):
Disney and Universal Touring Plans

Day 1 Part 2 (The official Universal site has the hours as 8am-8pm for USF so when the official showtimes come out the weekend before optimize this and fit in dinner at the Leaky Cauldron with some Diagon Alley touring/wand interactionsā€¦Iā€™m just going to put the must do shows in thereā€¦feel free to add Animal Actors and/or Shrek 4-D if there is time and energy. Iā€™m not putting the shows in the actual order you should see them since the hours here seem off).: Disney and Universal Touring Plans

FYI Here is the park hours link: Theme Park Hours & CityWalkā„¢ Hours | Universal Orlandoā„¢

Showtimes will be here: Universal Orlando Showtimes | Fireworks & Shows | Universal Orlando

Day 2 Part 1: Disney and Universal Touring Plans

Day 2 Part 2: Disney and Universal Touring Plans

2 Likes

Thank You so much. Weird that the park hours are off. Monday being open until 8 for both parks is nice :slight_smile: I will look through these links today. I super appreciate your help :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey, so I remembered last night that when I went before to Universal in Oct that me and some other people had some trouble with Universalā€™s hours website lining up correctly. For some people it was displaying correctly and for others it was not. I tried different web browsers like Chrome and Edge and that did not resolve it so Iā€™m not sure why this occurs. So Iā€™d go with touringplans.com park hours. Therefore, I slightly redid the plans I made if you want to take another look. I moved Bourne over a day to your main Universal day. But if the park hours get extended you can add it that first Monday if you go with something like my plans. Have the best time! Sorry for the hours confusion.

Also in my recent experience with a 2yo at WDW he preferred rides to shows so I left all the Seuss rides in there at the end of the 2nd day.

Excellent. Thank you very much. Iā€™ll take a look at this today :slight_smile:

1 Like