Touring Plan for Split Group

Has anyone figured out a good way to make a touring plan with a group that will split up and come back together? For instance I have a couple of kids that love Space Mountain and other roller coasters and two kids not big enough to ride. I have not figured out a good way to develop a touring plan that optimizes for both groups and has both groups come together for rides everyone will ride like Seven Dwarves.

There is probably a more efficient way but I make 2 copies of touring plans and compare the times then evaluate so that everything lines up. I might have to add in a small break here or there to account for waiting to meet with the other group. I make a spreadsheet so it’s easy to see the blocks of time side by side.

1 Like

I make a note in my touring plan at the thrill ride that ie non thillists can head to Boneyard with non riding adult or Non thrillists can head to Mcqueen show with non riding adult. I didn’t actually make 2 plans just gave options for non riders. My non riders like to shop so it’s easy for them to kill time.

1 Like

My daughter splits off for Space Mountain as well. I use it in the plan but when I print the plan out I note that the rest of the group go to another ride of equal or less wait time.

1 Like