Touring plan for DS, please

Let’s hear your touring plans for Disney Springs. What to see, what to do, where to eat, what to eat. How long to spend there.

4 Likes

Last time we got coffee at Starbucks, shopped, ate lunch at Boathouse, shopped and saw a movie at AMC and then got a gelato on our way out. In the past when it was open we did Cirque du Soleil and would grab dinner so if Cirque is open by then I’d do it. I want to see the new one. The old one was my favorite of all the cirques I’ve seen. On my wishlist is the hot air balloon, home comin’, and Jaleo and amorettes patisserie. And I really wish they’d bring back the DisneyQuest with some upgrades. Why in the heck they’d change it to something only one group of people would be interested in? I have no interest in pretending to be an NBA star but I will play some video games.

1 Like

I love DS. When the Void was open we would get the first slot of the day, and then window shop on the way to lunch (generally the “old stores” such as the Christmas Shop, World of Disney, and the Co-Op (those shops are usually included all the time). At night we usually start with dinner and then walk through most shops and stop to enjoy the live entertainment. We will sit outside of the Raglan patio and enjoy the bands. My son and his girlfriend will also usually get a beer from the Raglan cart.

1 Like

I enjoyed the tethered hot air balloon ride, pretty views of the area. It gave me a good amount of data for my mental map of the Springs, which helped with navigation later. There are a lot of shops, many of which I can see at home so I only really focus in on the ones unique to me- the World of Disney and all of the little shops in the Marketplace Coop. On my next trip I’m planning to start with dinner at Jaleo, followed by gelato and people watching :slight_smile: Might cap it off with a drink at Jock Lindsay’s Hangar Bar.

1 Like

No one has mentioned the Polite Pig yet; their brussel sprouts are yummo. They have other good things to eat too :wink:

1 Like