Would anyone be willing to take a look at my TPs for our MK day? I’m most interested in hearing thoughts about the morning - does this seem like the right number of attraction for EMH before RDing Adventureland etc.?
I do Disney every other year with my high school students, and this March my parents have generously offered to take my family, including my husband and our three kids - 5, 7, and 9.
We’re planning one MK day for all seven of us. I have a slightly different plan for my older/taller daughters and my husband (Space instead of Belle etc.) and this is the plan for my 5 year old, me, and my parents. My parents are in their 70s so I’m trying to include as much as possible so that they can either ride with us or watch. My mom said she’s going to give Splash a go since my grandma did Space at 80!
A couple notes:
- It’s a morning (8am) EMH day
- The afternoon break is non-negotiable but the timing can be changed
- I’m going to try my darndest to modify the Peter Pan FP to earlier if possible.
- Everything between our last FP and Tomorrowland Terrace for the Fireworks Dessert Party is more or less up for grabs as I’m going try to grab as many additional FPs as I can from a list of everybody’s priorities. I just want to make sure we get HM in there at some point.
- In terms of meals, we have a 12:10 at BOG and for breakfast I’ll probably run over to Gaston’s and grab a cinnamon roll to split while my husband tries to make a teacup spin fast enough to fly. And then we’ll make a pit stop at Sleepy Hollow for waffles a bit later.
We’re also doing another half day at MK with just my husband and kids where we’ll hit BTMR and SDMT and (sigh) it’s a small world (unless I can convince my 9 year old its broken).