Tour Information in MDE?

We have reserved (and paid in full for) one of the backstage tours in Epcot for next week (UnDiscovered Future World). However, I don’t see this anywhere on the MDE site or app.
I do have the confirmation numbers and everything.

Is it like the BoG FP and not in the same reservation system so it won’t appear? Or should I call to confirm?

As far as I know, it doesn’t track tour information. I would just add it as a note.

1 Like

That’s correct. It doesn’t track tour information or BBB/Pirate’s League either. You’ll have to add it as a NOTE in MDE as @Armadillo_Alert said.

I hope they update that. I"d rather have that than flyover videos of the resorts.

1 Like

Thanks, I figured that was the case and have it as a note in the app and on the TP.
I just got a bit paranoid so had to check with the experts.

Also, srsly with the resort flyovers? Are they for reals? I’d much rather have a better interface than a magic carpet ride over GF…

1 Like

Yeah. I just watched the one for WL. It would probably take a lot less money to just rent a helicopter, or maybe pull that flying dragon from the Fantasyland Expansion out of storage, and do an actual flyover than animate them. =/

1 Like