Totally new to UOF, need help, sending Husband and kids alone

Thank you!! Its actually kind of stylish. Not what I was imagining.

1 Like

I will tell my sister you said that! She will be horrified! Thank you!

3 Likes

I have one that is literally 25 years old and then a cheap Jansport one I got at Kohl’s a year ago. I hold sunglasses, a portable charger, phone, lip balm, gum and money in there. And sometimes a small snack!

2 Likes

Don’t forget that the fanny pack must have a three-prong closure. Most seem to, but I’d for anyone to learn that at the parks and have it be a problem.

2 Likes

I wonder if anyone has ever had a problem with that. Mine are both 3 prong, but I wonder how carefully they look. :thinking:

Mine is 3 prong too. I know someone said it was an issue but I think often my fanny pack is under my shirt

1 Like

That is true. I don’t remember anyone checking. Although maybe they did and it was so insignificant that I forgot it. It would suck to be checked and then for it to not be three-prong.

I have a bit of a belly, so after the first day instead of the fanny pack I used the zippered pockets that I’d sewed low into my robe. I was able to ride with the fanny pack, but I had to adjust its position and I didn’t like the extra time that it took.

image By 3 prong, we mean the clip that closes it? Something like this?

3 Likes

Yup