TOT or TSMM if you can only pick one, with kids

Our HS day is limited and based on our “must-do” list, we will only have time for either ToT or TSMM. Kids are 5 and 7 and fairly hardy (they have watched the first four Harry Potter movies without too much trepidation). They might get scared by TOT, but I also think it has the potential to be more memorable than TSMM. This is based only on what I have read–I’ve never been to HS. Which would you pick?

For that age? TSMM definitely. It is a complete blast! And while I think TOT is fun and all, even for somewhat young kids, I’d be inclined to choose TSMM over TOT.

1 Like

For kids, TSMM for sure. My kids did both at 5&6 and while they like TOT, it’s not their favorite ride. TSMM is a must do.

1 Like

TSMM definitely

1 Like

So TSMM is not a redux of the Buzz ride at MK?

Oh, it is similar in that you are shooting at targets, but oh so much better. Way better. The technology is completely different. Makes Buzz Lightyear Space Ranger Spin look perfectly quaint.

2 Likes

So much better. I hate Buzz, would totally skip it. Love TSMM.

1 Like

TSMM, without question. Guaranteed fun, especially at that age.

1 Like

Another vote for TSMM!
Buzz and TSMM are in similar ride categories, but they are Tooooootally different. Buzz is meh or ok, TSMM is Awesome!

1 Like

Another vote for TSMM!

1 Like

Super helpful! I guess toy story it is!

I completely agree with this! TSMM is twice the ride of Buzz Lightyear. We have a blast overtime we go on it!

1 Like