Tortola Excursion option - Cane Garden WONDERFUL!

Hello,

Just came off the Fantasy - really didn’t want to but…
Anyway, if anyone is looking for an option for the stop in Tortola, have one for you.
Plan your own excursion to Cane Garden Beach.

We got off the ship and found an AC van that took us across the island to Cane Garden Beach for $8.00 each person/one way. We were able to prearrange the ride back - worked like a charm (another $8.00 per person).
The beach is wonderful, clean, plenty of space, rented chairs, and umbrellas and access to retail and food.
Hope you get a chance to enjoy.

BTCooper

1 Like

Thank you! I was wondering what we could do at that port. We have a “big” excursion planned for St. Thomas so I was thinking we would just do some shopping (are there a lot of shops close to the port) but really wanted to do a beach or something.

Hope the idea helps - major savings if you ask me. All the other ‘cruisers’ went to the Jost beach so we had it all to ourselves for the most part.
I breezed pretty quickly through the actual port in Tortola, so I can’t really speak to the shops near it.

Have a great time.

Was the beach very crowded? We will be on the Fantasy in April, and we are looking for a nice, safe beach with low crowd level. This sounds like this might be a good option for our stop in Tortola.