Topolino's dinner

What should I order? The rigatoni looks totally unappetizing to me even though I know it’s a favorite. Many of the other options sound great, but I am a little picky so looking for advice. Pics greatly appreciated!

1 Like

The rigatoni is really good. I also loved the ricotta appetizer. Others in my party :wink: had the filet (delicious), the tomahawk veal (also delicious), and the classic sole (also also delicious). I don’t think you can go wrong. I’m not super adventurous so didn’t really want the veal. I don’t eat fish and I’m not a super big meat eater. Hence the rigatoni. But it is so good. The sauce … I just wanted to lick the bowl.

4 Likes

The sole. It’s amazing.

1 Like

Yeah definitely no veal for me. Sounds like you and @Dreamer like the sole. Does it come with any unusual stuff with it?

Here is a picture of the sole.

I’ve also had the rigatoni and it was seriously the best pasta dish I’ve ever had.

5 Likes

Sounds like I will be getting the rigatoni to start and the filet.

1 Like

Hmmm. Maybe we’ll get the sole and rigatoni and scallops and share.

1 Like

Sole was fantastic but the bread with the sundries tomato OMG Heaven.

4 Likes

Several of the bloggers have said the rigatoni is excellent, but heavy. If you order the rigatoni don’t order apps was their advice. (Someone has been watching YouTube videos.) :blush:

3 Likes

I definitely want the ricotta app so maybe no rigatoni then. Such tough decisions!

1 Like

Wise choice. It was the most memorable of all of it. Could you pick me up some? :wink:

1 Like

Sure! It will probably go to waste before it gets to TX though so maybe I should just eat it all.

1 Like

The Ricotta is a MUST!! I don’t usually like ricotta cheese but this was amazing!! i’ve been craving it ever since.

4 Likes

The ricotta appetizer is amazing.

2 Likes

I will also be getting the ricotta then. Twist our arms. DB is going to look at me like I’m mad. This is also after eating around the world all afternoon.

2 Likes