Topolino's breakfast Questions

I have it booked, but I’m waffling on it. Hehe I meant it that time!

My hesitation is 2 parts:
1. I am solo and really want a mix of what is offered. Can you just order a side of bacon or something with an entree? I was thinking about the quiche, but I kind of want the waffle too.
2. I planned to RD Toy Story Land at HS and this reservation is at 10:40am. Is that even enough time?

I’m at such a loss for that day bc HS is not my favorite and I don’t want to die in the blazing sun. I thought this may be a good diversion before hotel pool time, but I’m not sure.

1 Like

HS opens at 9? I think you will have enough time is all you are doing is TSL. You should be able to finish SDD by 9, then TSMM?

1 Like

Yeah and hopefully AS2 too. I do actually love that ride. I was going to save MMRR and SWGE for evening.

1 Like

Yes, you can order a side of bacon or extra potatoes or multiple entrees if you want.
And the quiche is delicious!!

3 Likes

FTFY

The waffle at this breakfast is the best breakfast I’ve ever had. The quiche is good too (and they’ll gladly give you both), but I’d choose the waffle over it any day.

3 Likes

Yup when I was there I ordered the eggs on the potatoes with the choron sauce and a quiche on the side.

2 Likes

I was so confused by the title of this thread.

I was like: is Topo’s offering a QS option?! Say it ain’t so!

Oopsie! I’ll fix that.

I think y’ll convinced me to do Topolino’s on our arrival resort day. Good food and knock out four characters from the checklist before even entering Disney.

3 Likes

The waffle and the quiche were both excellent. I ordered the quiche & our server suggested trying a small plate of the waffle. It was a great idea. DH is still talking about his steak & eggs. Plus the pastry basket was pretty yummy on its own. Strongly recommend.

2 Likes