Topic J19

UK

£2,600 ($3,400) for nine nights in a standard room at CSR, 14 day park hopper, memory maker, deluxe dining plan, $100 gift card.

I just got a very mediocre room at an insanely high price.

Have you watched ‘Unsane’? Claire Foy film.

So the knock-on effects have begun to kick in.

I’ve just read that Toledo, the new restaurant at the top of the new Grand Destino tower, is accepting reservations. Naturally I want to go there — the food sounds nice and it’s roof-top with (I assume) great views.

But to book it I had to sacrifice something else. Which was made even harder by the fact that there was no availability on my first and second preference dates. In the end I found a nice sunset dining time, but I had to ditch HBD, and a likely FPP at SDD which I was going to have that night.

I also want to visit the new Three Bridges grill — the over-water restaurant at CSR. It’s looking increasingly likely that I’ll sacrifice my fourth UOR day (which will save some money) and have a partial resort day, featuring lunch at the Three Bridges.

4 Likes

Ugh. It’s past my bedtime again.

This whole CSR thing has thrown my perfect plan into massive confusion and the ripples of change are hitting it all over the place.

I’m going to have to go to bed and review it tomorrow.

Planning WDW trips is so complicated. I don’t know how anyone does it.

5 Likes

Don’t give me that! You know that you enjoy the planning as much as the trip itself.

I experience these thoughts and emotions just about every week or two. I’m starting to think of it as a sickness. Curse you TP! Why can’t I just be happy with the plan I have?!?!?

2 Likes

Because your current plan is pathetic and shameful. Worthless. But — ah! — the plan that will come after it is a work of beauty and genius.

4 Likes

Lol, you took the words right out of my head! And I used to think it was a…

This cycle will repeat until October.

4 Likes

It’s practically impossible to read this forum and not find great ideas to try! The other day (after saying no more adding) I was trying to see if we could fit in AK after hours! It didn’t work but already has me thinking next trip😂

3 Likes

Another change: just upgraded my outbound flight. Got an amazing deal — £250 to move to business class (usually £1,700).

Even more excited about my trip now!

7 Likes

That’s so good!

1 Like