Topic J18

15 Likes

Oh! Thanks!

1 Like

I would but I have no idea how to use Instagram :joy: I only use it to post pics on chat, I think I have about 5 on there.

1 Like

That’s more than me, I only got one because it got me more entries into a competition :joy:

3 Likes

I don’t do social media. At all. No Facebook. No Instagram. No Twitter. I don’t really even use YouTube unless it is for directions on how to fix something.

I was an early adopter of Facebook, actually. But I quickly saw how it would contribute to the downfall of society and so had Facebook delete my account. :slight_smile:

At the moment, my one and only “social media” is forum.touringplans.com. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

I followed you. I’m at wrestleswithdogs, in case you want to know whose following you.

1 Like

I agree that social media is mostly a force for evil. I uploaded the pictures to Instagram as much for my own benefit as anyone else’s.

1 Like

I used to say FB was just for nosy people and that’s why I wouldn’t join, but secretly it was also because I am a nosy person and knew it would be addictive. Of course I eventually gave in to peer pressure. Now I check it constantly. I don’t post often though.

2 Likes

I’m following you but I don’t use instagram so I’m not sure what that means :wink: Great pictures though!!

Very nice!

Yay! I followed you. (My insta handle is the same as it is here. And I couldn’t help but like some of the photos.)

I don’t have an instagram account :sob: and I don’t want my kids to have one so I resist.

1 Like

Followed! I’m nessagr there, too.

1 Like

Thanks, I will look you up on Instagram. I don’t really know how to use it though and I don’t know what my username is :joy:, but will find out!

3 Likes

Just checked, fyi, I am sawyer9715

1 Like

:joy::joy:

I know my user name because it’s the same but I don’t know how to find someone else.

1 Like

I just use the search (magnify glass like here) and put in the user name. They you need to request to follow.

1 Like

I found you! Now when you open it up people you follow pictures will be shown under “home”.

1 Like

M’y daughter just showed me. There’s a search icon at the bottom of the screen and you can just tow in a users name.

1 Like

I don’t do socials either but I looked and found your page. Nice pictures!