Top tip for iPhone users

So weird. I definitely don’t

I’ll try again later

Omg. You just changed my life.

2 Likes

Did you tap on the screenshot after you make it? Before it goes to your camera roll.

Or do a screen recording instead? Would still prove you had it and only need one file.

Yes.

Nah I want to do the thing

1 Like

So you tapped on your newly made screenshot and got nothing? Or something different happened?

:woman_facepalming:t2:

It’s because I was trying to do it from the MDE app

If I do it on an actual webpage I get the full page option

4 Likes

Yay​:tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada:

1 Like

RTFQ

To be fair to @OBNurseNH , there wasn’t actually a question ……

Is this the new thread you promised us? And pre-banned me from? Asking for a friend.

1 Like

It only works from a web page and not from the MDE app. I tried both ways. At least it didn’t work from the app for me under future plans.

1 Like

Right there wasn’t. But he can’t help himself just the same

1 Like

No, it’s this one I started about five hours ago.

Do keep up.

I literally just said that when I realized why it wasn’t working

2 Likes

Ah, my default page is just the WDW forum.

But since I’m banned maybe I shouldn’t read it?

1 Like

Live dangerously. Read the thread. :grin:

2 Likes

Wow this is an amazing tip. I had no idea… I’m the person taking a million screenshots on my computer, then copying them to a note on my iCloud bc I’m so paranoid about the MDE just erasing my stuff.

2 Likes

It works on the iPad as well!!! :scream::scream::scream::tada::tada::tada::tada: Making pdfs of TPs!!!

3 Likes

Android has something similar, although it doesn’t create a PDF, but an image. When you take the screen shot, however, there is an option to edit the photo, as usual, but also “Capture More” the rest of the page into the image if the page doesn’t already fit the screen. I don’t use it often, but handy when needed.

2 Likes

Great tip! I’ve made hundreds of iPhone screenshots and never noticed this option.

I’ve always kept confirmation emails as proof of reservations (hotel and dining). Do you think this is just as good as a screenshot?

2 Likes