Top 5 Restaurant Recommendations

Hmmm-

1. Boma
  2. Cali grill
  3. O’hana (breakfast)
  4. Be our guest
  5. Biergarten
    (Cali grill is the only signature I’ve done to date)

In-park favorites (no particular order)

Biergarten
Via Napoli
La Hacienda
Yak and Yeti
Liberty Tree Tavern (lunch)

Out-of-park favorites"

California Grill
Jiko
Raglan Road
Flying Fish
Kouzzina (closing)

Great information–I want to save this because I got a bounce back offer with free dining for next year. Thanks for posting!

These are the places we will try for the first time based on loads of liner love:

Biergarten
Ca grill
Kona
Tusker House

I don’t think you’ll be disappointed in any of them - especially the 1st two. Br prpared for the Poly to be a construction zone - but it shouldn’t effect the food.

Here’s our favs:
Le Cellier
Coral Reef
Mama Melrose - Fantasmic Pkg.
Cindarella’s Royal Table (dh loves it!)
Sanaa

Going to try in Oct.
Narcoosee’s
Kona
Brown Derby
BOG (hopefully!)

Can’t pass up Rose and Crown in Epcot. The Hoop Dee Doo Revue is a great dinner show for all ages. Tried Cali Grill during fireworks this past trip…expensive but delicious and amazing view. Hollywood Brown Derby is our fave at HS. Next trip we want to try Biergarten, Wave, and either Yachtsman or Shula’s. We’ve also enjoyed meals at Coral Reef several times in the past but haven’t been in quite a few years.

Top 5 planned for Oct

1. 'Ohana (just have to have a Lapu Lapu and this meal just feels like Disney to me!)
  2. California Grill (atmosphere is superb-food is divine)
  3. Narcoosee’s (New for this trip, menu looks great)
  4. Sanaa (everyone raves about this, not too expensive for OOP) can’t wait for the bread service and animal viewing-get a daylight ADR)
  5. Chef Mickey Breakfast- The food is good, not great- but getting the FAb 5 characters all in one place makes this my DS5’s favorite place! Tusker House is a better breakfast for characters and Boma is cheaper and better but my son demands Chef Mickey.