Too busy to return to MK after 3:00 parade?

TP recommends a 210 minute break mid-day, beginning at 12:00. For MK, this will have us returning to MK at 3:30 - just in time for the parade to be finishing. Will it be too difficult to get through the crowds at this time? Will we feel like salmon swimming upstream - trying to get through Main Street? We are going in March, a busy time.
Thanks!

You might actually be able to catch the parade at that time. It starts in Frontierland and ends at the train station. If you have any interest in seeing it, I would try to arrive at 3:15 or 3:20 and hang out at that end of Main Street. I looked at the time stamps on my photos of the parade and they started at 3:18 and ended at 3:33. I stood right in front of the train station and had a great view. It’s well worth seeing.

The crowds clear out pretty quickly after it’s over. If you feel trapped, you can walk through the connected shops instead of walking down the street. It will take you almost all the way to the hub.

Thanks!
We could stay and watch the parade (although I have the parade planned on another day of our TP (We have 3 days at MK and are planning to leave mid-day on one of them). If we did, would we be able to make it to a 4:00 scheduled ride? - Just wondering how difficult it will be to get up Main Street…
Thanks again. :slight_smile:

I’ve been wondering the same thing and came on here to ask pretty much the same question. One day I want to time it so we do catch the parade. We don’t need to stake out super early since we’re tall enough to see over the whole crowd, strong enough to hold the kids for 15 minutes and going on level 4 days but we do need to find a space on the side where Anna & Elsa can be best viewed. The other day I’m hoping to time it so it doesn’t stop us from getting to the back of Fantasyland.

If you were snapping pics at the back of Main Street between 3:18-3:33, then I’m guessing (please someone correct me if this is off) that you would need to be in the park by 3:05-3:10ish to pass by and get into Adventureland or Tomorrowland without too much trouble before the parade. And if walking in at 3:30, it probably won’t take more than 1/2 an hour to get anywhere in the park (unless maybe its super crowded? Don’t know, I always pick mid-low seasons.)