Tony's Town Square - Showing up with a 5th person to a 4-person reservation?

What are the chances we can arrive with a 5th person to a 4-person reservation at 1:30pm at Tony’s Town Square and have them seated with us?

There was no 5-person time available. There is an additional 1-person time available, but it seems the MyDisneyExperience software won’t let me book a 2nd reservation at an overlapping time (even though it’s for a different person in our Planning Party).

Thanks for any advice!
-Buck

If you call they can book the second reservation for you. I’ve never eaten at Tony’s so I’m not sure how likely it is to be ok.

1 Like

Also, there is a work around for overlapping ADR times…when the time pops up, right click, select “new tab.”

2 Likes

If you right click on the time for the second reservation, it will bypass the overlapping time issue.

2 Likes

jinx

2 Likes

Great minds and all :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Adding a 5th to a res for 4 can be problematic as it requires a 6-top (of which there are fewer) vice a 4-top. The single is probably at a 2-top. All 5 eating at the same time might be possible with the methods described above, but it will probably result in 2 tables, possibly on opposite ends of the restaurant.

2 Likes

Thanks everyone! The trick about right-clicking on the time worked, I was able to book the additional 1-person reservation. I will call them, tell them the situation, and see if they can put the tables together.

2 Likes

Another option is to try to get a reservation for 6 - the system is very flakey, and sometimes it will say that there are no tables for 5 but there are for 6. If there aren’t any, definitely use the TP reservation finder to keep checking for you.

3 Likes

Yes, even though you technically have a reservation for everyone now, I would still try to find a table for the whole group. I always feel better knowing we are guaranteed to be at the same table.

2 Likes

I didn’t even know about the Reservation Finder! I’ve just submitted a request, thanks everyone, y’all are great!

2 Likes