Tomorrowland Terrace Fireworks Dessert Party

@scrapper1617 - I’m not doing the MK dessert party in November because it’s a very short trip. I won’t be at MK at night. I have booked the Illuminations Sparkling Dessert a Party for myself and 5 of my girlfriends. (Heh. We are all over 40, so it seems silly to call them girls.). I hope it’s enjoyable…and that they pay me for their tickets eventually.

1 Like

@SallyEpp_cot, I hope you have a great time at the Sparkling Dessert Party. Sounds like a great time with friends! I’ll be looking for your review. :wink:

1 Like

If the mango sliders are gone, Coolerbaby is going to be very disappointed!

1 Like

Do you still line up early for this event and if so at what time?

I went July 3rd and people lined up about 15 minutes before it opened. It was the 3rd time I have gone and the first time I saw this. Yes, there were fewer choices and the line was long almost the whole time. As always, I did enjoy the event.

Do you get a good view no matter where you sit, or is it a case of standing up throughout?

We were sat near the front and had a good view even when seated, but those whose tables were further back needed to move over to the rail and stand.

I had a good view sitting my last time ( first two times I moved to the railing but this time two families spread out at the railing with their arms out to block anyone else and holding spots for their group).After it started a family stood in front of us and put their son up on their shoulders, blocking our view so we stood up. It was a great view and you will get people like this everywhere, so I enjoyed the show!

I just booked my ADR for the TTDP for my trip in March. I’m traveling with DW, DS2, both parents and both parents-in-law. My dad is a huge fireworks fan, so we’re paying for this special occasion as a Christmas present to everyone. I can’t wait. We’ve never done this before, so I’m really looking forward to it!

1 Like

I think you’re going to love it @markfhagewood. The TTDP really was a highlight for us.

We have a party of seven. Will we be able to sit together, or will we be spread out over 2 tables? Are tables assigned or first come first serve?

They set up the tables based on your ADR. Did you book all 7 together? I have read reports that tables are assigned as you book but it seems as if the front tables are all two tops.

We were a party of 6 a couple of weeks ago, and got one big table pretty close to the front. It was a nice splurge, but make sure your 2yo isn’t scared of the fireworks. Didn’t think my 3yo was, until it was really close. We spent most of the time in the bathroom…

@akershus Good to hear. My 2yo loves fireworks. Including 4th of July celebrations, theme parks, and fireworks shows at our local college, he’s probably been to 8 or so shows in his short lifetime. I’m really looking forward to him seeing “Wishes” for the first time, though.