Tomorrow is the day!

Pictures from the tour, @Outer1 ! :smile: not super great quality, but definitely shows my obsession with Disney Legends, and my brush with the Academy (my inner ten year old is practicing her Oscar speech)

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10203041695226558.1073741827.1330560116&type=1&l=7c2752264c

2 Likes

Those look awesome I’ll pull them up on the computer when I get a minute to tell take a look.

2 Likes

Sounds like a great DLR trip; I really miss it out there. Hopefully I’ll be able to wrangle a work trip to SOCAL next year…

3 Likes

How long till your current trip @bswan26? 6?

Sunday!

3 Likes

Those were excellent pics and it looks like a lot of fun! I’m a little jealous you got to hold a real oscar lol.

2 Likes

Totally not exaggerating when I say it was a bit heavy- I have so much respect for the winners that hoist them over their heads in triumph. It was for one of Walt’s wilderness documentaries. It’s been passed around to multiple tour groups apparently, so it needed some TLC and repainting over the past few years. Still, I finally got to practice my acceptance speech that I’ve been writing since I was 5…“I’d like to thank the Academy…”

2 Likes