I had posted question on here previously about epass, sunpass, pricing etc. Here’s what I learned from my trip in aug/Sep 2019.
- Sun-Pass and E-Pass are interchangeable in terms of where you drive.
- don’t get nervous when it says “sun pass only” or “e pass only”. The 2 system are connected in the backend to charge you correctly.
- I like epass because the entry level transponder is free. you have to pay for sun-pass transponder.
- e-pass also offers discounted tolls when using their transponder on their roads
- don’t under-estimate the ease of just driving thru toll booths vs stopping to pay. I have done both. I will get transponder again in a heartbeat.
- $5.44 - From IH-75 to “disney”/Windsor Hills (one -way)
- $3.62 - From Windsor Hills to Cocoa Beach (one way):
- $0.26 - From Windsor Hills to Legoland (one -way) - No cost coming home as I went straight to WDW area. This toll is from a connector toll to get to LL from WH location.
- $1.97 From WH to GatorLand
The return trips were the same amount.
Total paid (including 1 wayward route I accidentally took in a rush) $22.86. This is coming to/from WDW area, Gatorland, LegoLand, and Cocoa Beach.