Today's the day to book F&W fest events. What are you booking?

Good luck to everyone (who doesn’t have a Disney Visa) booking their F&W events today! I’m booking PFTS for Oct 4th.

1 Like

Good morning justtimmy. I am getting the hang of the forum. Good luck.

1 Like

Good morning @JustTimmy & @gabmom :smiley: I booked the two culinary seminars at 3 p.m. & 5 p.m. on Friday, Nov. 6.

Check here too.

1 Like

Currently on hold…
How can the wait time be 30 mins when I called exactlyas the time changed to 7am. I thought I’d be the only one calling today :wink:

1 Like

Update: I’m in for PFTS Sat, Oct 4th, WOOOOOHOOOOO!!!

1 Like

I can’t recommend party for the sense enough, but finding a table to stand without the upper tier seating was absurd

1 Like

I signed up for two seminars on the first day one beverage and one culinary. Whoot Whoot

2 Likes

We didn’t even bother last year and had a great time. We wasted no time saving/finding a table, just constant grazing.

1 Like

Yeah I think everyone else in our group was fine with it, but I was the one stuck holding all the merch bags :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Compare PFTS to Dessert Party…we have not been to either.

Enjoy! The party sounds amazing!

1 Like

Joanne, we haven’t been to dessert party at Epcot but have it booked this trip, so I’ll have firsthand answers for you then :slight_smile: we have done TTDP and there is no comparison to PFTS. PFTS is 2 1/2 hrs of constant eating & drinking some awesome food & bevs &desserts all while being entertained by Cirque du Soleil. An awesome experience that is (to us) well worth the price tag.

Thanks for all the info Timmy. Still trying to decide which event works for us. It’s a lot of food so late in the day, and I’m not a big eater.