Today's Reason Why Disney is annoying me

That’s so nice for them! My parents love Disney but health concerns make it tough to travel.

Everyone can book their first Genie+ ride at 7am, whether staying onsite or not. That’s why you could book Test Track.

The 2 ILL rides at Epcot are Remy and FEA.

Ah, that will do it then. Thanks!

Still annoyed by the $18 for Test Track. But my parents are having a fabulous day at Food & Wine, so that kind of makes up for it!

2 Likes

Ok everyone, I will read all about Genie+ and watch the videos tonight so I am less annoyed tomorrow morning! (And I am secretly glad I got to do this today before my one day in Disney in January!)

1 Like

I’m confused how you managed to pay anything for Test Track when it’s not an ILL.

1 Like

:astonished:

Yes, me too!

@FindMeAFishingSpot , have you checked to see what you actually bought? Remy and FEA are both ILLs. And since you cannot cancel them you can’t have bought another one.

Test Track is part of Genie+. It didn’t cost you anything extra!

1 Like

Ok, you have both made my day way better. I have emails for 2 transactions - FEA and Remy! :woman_facepalming:

5 Likes

Yay! You’re $18 better off than you thought!

1 Like

Yay!!!

2 Likes

This is what happened to my nephew a couple weeks ago. He was staying at Shades of Green and one day he was trying to get LL and the system said he had no onsite reservation. Just like you his reservation just dropped off MDE. We found many random glitches thru out our stay.

@NoBellePrizeWinner summed up my feelings rather nice

3 Likes

I was sure this was a

So today’s update: Things went better today. Granted, they wanted very easy rides to get, so that made it easier. They didn’t want to buy a LL today, so I don’t know if I could have purchased it at 7am (sorry!).

I was able to snag them a Soarin Genie+ at around 7:20 for an 11:05 return time. Once they tapped in, I grabbed them Living with the Land for right after. Tap in again, sent them to Nemo. Final tap in and got them Figment. Now they are enjoying Food & Wine (although she did just send me ‘I want my money back, they are out of escargot’).

I am less annoyed with Disney today than I was yesterday. I’m sure they will give me something else to be annoyed about soon.

10 Likes

:scream_cat: I’d be sad.