Today is the day my husband leaves me

A few problems with that.

First, the antibody tests have proven to be VERY VERY unreliable. Meaning, any result you get from one has a high chance of being wrong entirely.

Second, even if the antibody test was correct, it hasn’t YET been confirmed that you maintain immunity. This is presumed to be true, and the hope of an effective vaccine rests on this presumption…but we really don’t KNOW.

3 Likes

I think you meant “…peaceful and happy all the time.” Trust me! :laughing:

3 Likes

So not a lot to report. The Parks are empty. The kids complained because they had to wait on Hagards for 20-30 minutes. It had some breakdown issues, once they were on it, it broke down again so they got to ride it again. The first day they were tired, but other than that, it has been a nice vacation, with 4 days they had plenty of time to do everything they wanted and still have pool time. I am really looking forward to going with them some time and get use out of the season passes.

And have to say Instacart and Publix for the win, Free delivery. I look like the hero. The kids got some snacks and DH got his redneck juice as I have convinced my DS3 it is called. :wink:

7 Likes

Can confirm that VLP works from the rooms in PRP

2 Likes

Did you order any perishables like milk or yogurt?

I did not, sorry. They delivered quickly.