Today be th' day! - CORRECTION

Avast me hearties - today be th’ day - it be International Talk Like A Pirate Day! http://www.talklikeapirate.com/ Arrr!

Yo ho, yo ho, a pirate’s life for me! Scalliwags at th’ World best be makin’ their TPs accordin’ly:

Ye swabs at th’ MK can celebrate by ridin’ PoTC and doin’ CJSPT and APA:TotSS, and ye can even ride PPF as long as ye cheer for Cap’n Hook. Don’t forget to partake o’ th’ Meal at TTSR. Arrr!

Ye lubbers at EP, HS, and AK best be plannin’ to PH to MK, or it’ll be a keel-haulin’ for the lot of ye as there be no piratical activities there, savvy? (But ye can get th’ Meal at TI, VN, and MM)

Hoist th’ Jolly Roger! :=X

4 Likes

Captain, I wish to report a mutiny. I can name fingers and point names.

Me? I’m dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It’s the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they’re going to do something incredibly… stupid.

‘But why is the rum gone !?’

Nobody move…I’ve dropped my brain

My peanut!

We named the monkey Jaaack.

Savy?

1 Like

CORRECTION

After browsin’ th’ Internets, we discovered that, because th’ day be on a weekend, it be International Talk Like A Pirate WEEKEND! Arrr! International Talk Like A Pirate Day – Sept. 19, every year since 2002

So, ye mutinous dogs who failed t’ celebrate still have a chance t’ get back in th’ Captain’s good graces. Anchors aweigh, me hearties!

2 Likes

Anyone dress their kid up like a pirate to get a free dozen donuts at Krispy Kreme? Or was that just me?

3 Likes

No, but I spoke like a pirate at my local hardware store to get 10% off of a $8 tarp. Arrr!

1 Like