To trip report or not to trip report

Yay! You’re almost there!

7 Likes

(One at the top of the slide and cluster of 4 in the bottom left are mine) :smiley:

31 Likes

I hope you have a wonderful time whatever you do​:grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning:

1 Like

You all look so happy, the Cajun food looked delicious and I’m sorry this whole covid mess has been so hard.

2 Likes

So glad you made it. We’re the kids surprised and psyched about AKL?

4 Likes

AKL!!! Such a great way to start!

4 Likes

oh yes… how did that surprise go?

3 Likes

Woot woot!!

3 Likes

Almost everyone stopped by to say “hi” while I was unpacking…

Now off to dinner…

21 Likes

I spy a Zebra butt. :rofl:

5 Likes

DM’s flight took some strange detour? It’s ok…we didn’t expect her to arrive for dinner. Send some MDE pixie dust her way, though!

(I may have brought Tupperware into the restaurant to give her “first bites” instead of “leftovers”!)

9 Likes

DD20 “Why is there a hut???”

Yep, totally unexpected. But still probably not as excited as I was. :laughing:

Aaaaah…

22 Likes

10/10/10/9/9/9/-
^ Ratings on a scale from 1-10.
Me/DH/DD20/DS16/DS11.1/DS11.2/DM

If I have my way, there will be much tasting and sharing…

And then there was pouncing…

24 Likes

DME will be no issue for her. It will be fine.

5 Likes

I love this non-trip-report trip report!!! And I read every word of the background stuff. I’m so sorry about your step-father; I hope your mom feels 100% soon.

OK, I would eat the alligator, but the oysters? Oh, heck, no. Nuh uh! I was so on board with everything until that showed up. LOL!!! Never fear, you will never have to compete with me for anything on a half-shell!

7 Likes

taste like chicken :rofl::rofl::rofl:

6 Likes

TIFIFY

5 Likes

ok… it’s chewier too

3 Likes

9/8/10/9/9/9/-

The flavors were spot on, but don’t expect overly spicy. It was perfect for the kids.

15 Likes

It really is [chewier and fishier than chicken], but if it’s breaded and fried, I can totally deal with it.

4 Likes