To Hollywood Studios or not to Hollywood studios?

It’s his birthday trip!!

1 Like

Still, it’s not all about him, you’ve got to teach them young! :rofl:

1 Like

My 7 year old really liked Epcot—except the packed World Showcase area mostly because of the crowds for F&W. I think he would have enjoyed WS if we had hit it when it was less crowded so Epcot might be a good option if you are wanting to avoid the SWGE crowd AND it’s not a weekend day.

While I think I would pass on HS because of crowd level, I think your idea of planning it then bailing closer to date would work. You could switch to either EP or MK and get pretty good day of FP. In EP they SD drop TT and Soarin and in MK they have so many rides that you can usually get some if not the very best ones. Like you said, he doesn’t know the difference. I am sure he will have a blast, especially if you keep making a big deal out of his Birthday! I want to say, I love the timing of your trip. So special for the 7yr for his birthday and your 2yr is too young to be jealous over all the attention the 7yo is getting.
I think you are going to have a magical time!

2 Likes

So? That is one day. What about the other two? :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I always demand that my birthday be celebrated unless another family members actual birthday is closer than mine.

1 Like

So, you are like the Mad Hatter. Happy unbirthday!

2 Likes

I’ll be going in early December, and my plans will probably not solidify until sometime in November - or perhaps the week before. I have a 5 park day trip and I currently have 1.5 days planned for DHS - but if things look like they will be too crazy or the FPP situation is too bleak as the time gets closer, I’ll change them up. The rest of the trip I will plan as I normally would - knowing that I might have to shift things around come FPP day. I’m also fortunate to have PHs, so that gives me more on the fly flexibility.