To Express Pass or Not

I don’t think we have really waited longer than 30 mins, but that’s still using a personalised plan, not winging it.

1 Like

We’re staying at an EP hotel, originally for the EP and location/theming, but now with the virtual queues and limited attendance, the EP seems way less necessary.

But we’re keeping it because of location. The ability to walk to the parks and not have to board a boat or bus is a big deal to us with the current COVID situation.

1 Like

That has been our experience at Disney too! I was contemplating booking one night at a higher-priced resort, but I’m just not sure if it’s worth the extra $$. I know everything is a complete unknown right now in terms of CLs.

1 Like

I started this thread. We did stay at Hard Rock so the Express was free. My experience was we really didn’t need express to experience the parks. We had buy 2 days get 2 days so 2 days in each park was sufficient to do what we wanted. I believe a person could experience the entire park in one day without express when crowds are at an 8 or less.

We visited last June. Just missed the new Hagrid Ride by one day. Hi

1 Like

:wave:

We love Hard Rock so I’ll always stay there if I can in future I think, regardless of Express Passes. It’s hard to know what it’s going to be like this summer.

1 Like

Do you happen to have any links to personalized plans you would mind sharing? We’ll be there for 3 days, so we have flexibility, but kind of feel like I’m shooting in the dark with planning out the rides…

I delete my plans after a trip, sorry! To be honest I think everyone is going to be shooting in the dark at the moment. I wouldn’t know how to start planning a trip for this summer.

3 Likes

So true!

One idle thought, aren’t they leaving some seats empty on rides? If so, then i would think that express passes would be needed at lower crowd levels than before.

1 Like