To do in Orlando

Hi! Were are staying at USF for 9 nights end of Nov and first week of Dec. 8 days in the parks is a lot. I’m looking for stuff to do in Orlando not Disney related. I can’t justify that cost. :grin: What are your favorite things to do around town?? I have 4 kids ages 4-13.

We are heading down dec 7 so I don’t have previous experience. But one day we were gonna go to Disney springs to do the Christmas tree trail and stitch holiday gift hunt. Also there is a Santa chalet there. We are also gonna do a day at sea world cause I :heart: rudolph.

I’ve done as many as 5 days in a row and found it to still be fun - but I’m a theme park nerd and could go year round.

You say not “Disney related”, but does that mean non-theme park related? What types of activities are you looking for? (Cultural / Shows / Sports??)

Top of my list is Kennedy Space Center. But I’m looking for just fun tourist stuff. Disney is great, but we’ve been 3 times. This is our second trip to Universal. I have never really looked at other things in Orlando. Things like Gatorland, ICON park, Sealife Aquarium. Anything out there just great fun and a must do??

There are a lot of things to do on International Drive. We did wounder works when DD was young and there is several Mini Golf courses as well as outlet malls. There used to be a flea market in Sanford call Flea World but don’t know if it is still open also Sanford has Greyhound racing and Jai-alai.

I really wanted to do Legoland and the Crayola Experience but can’t fit them in. There is also Seaworld.

Here’s some suggestions:
-Andretti Experience
-Top Golf
-Gatorland
-The Orlando Eye Complex
-Disney Springs (hey it’s free)
-Winter Park restaurants
-Orlando City Game/Orlando Magic
-Several museums and more

It might be a good idea to pick up the Unofficial Guide to Beyond Disney for more ideas.

1 Like