Time to leave Epcot to Make 2:20 BOG reservation?

What time would a family need to leave Epcot in order to get over to MK for a lunch reservation at BOG at 2:25pm? And, is it bus or boat? Never hopped.

From Epcot, you would first have to get on the monorail to the TTC, and then transfer to the monorail that goes to MK. BoG is also at the back of the park so it’s a decent walk from the monorail. If you have a 2:25 I’d say give yourself 60-90 minutes before that in order to switch parks and get to the restaurant on time.

1 Like

Agreed - 90 minutes. Not to be silly - but ensure that you have PARK HOPPER - sure you do - but that would suck. Also PRE-ORDER for BOG. We didn’t as I thought it was silly to do so - but I regret not doing it

1 Like

Thanks, guys. Yes, we do have the PH tickets. And, I’ve been to BOG before and realize it’s at the back of the park. It’s a good reminder to pre order the food!

1 Like

Something to check before your trip is if the monorail is still being shut down during the day for maintence. Last month you could get to the TTC but then they made everyone take the ferry (although you could get to MK by riding the resort loop, they were stopping people from doing that.