Time to eat my words...Genie+ style

As many if you know, I have serious issues with the G+ system. I have fewer issues with ILLS. For our December trip, when originally planned out, we intended to purchase an ILLS for Remy, SDD, and GOTG.

Only…due to the changes, Remy and SDD are off the table, since they switched to G+. My wife realized this before I did as we were talking through our plans last night for the trip.

So…it appears we may now end up purchasing G+ for the days we had intended to get ILLS instead. It will end up costing us roughly the same. Maximum of four days, but probably just three.

And, in order to prevent you all from saying “I told you so” on this matter, just know that my wife told me to tell you that she would divorce me if I didn’t end up paying for G+ on those days instead. Her threat may or may not be legitimate. I think she is just trying to protect me from you all. Or she is trying to protect our marriage by ensuring I get G+. In either case, I guess I will have to eat my words on the matter.

:pleading_face:

23 Likes

:heart::rofl:

I’m genuinely sorry that you have to buy G+ though :pensive:

4 Likes

Lol! I think you could easily get Slinky going standby.
But will she divorce you. That is the question.

5 Likes

I mean… if she says so you have to. I unfortunately agree it’s a necessary evil that is worth it in some situations.

4 Likes

:rofl:

Sometimes, it’s worth spending some money to keep peace in the marriage!

4 Likes

:laughing:

This is great

5 Likes

I see no eating of words, nor the need to. You’re against the concept of G+ and that’s not going to change. You don’t have to like using it. With December crowds and the wishes of your wife, I see it as a calculated wise decision. You can also use your experience to enhance your position in discussions after. That whole “Don’t knock it till you’ve tried it” will no longer apply.

8 Likes

Well, at least they’re salty words… :wink:

4 Likes

No shame. It just means you like your wife more than you dislike G+. That’s a good thing.

9 Likes

This is most definitely true! :heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes