Time to do just WWOHP (Diagon Alley and Hogsmeade)?

Thanks so much for the report @lovethemagic! Sorry to hear the heat was so bad – I know what you mean when you say it played a major role. It can just sap your energy totally by the end of the day. But glad to hear that you were able to get everything you wanted to done anyway! I’m also glad to hear that the waits for the rides were reasonable – I’ve been wondering about the accuracy of the TP wait times for Universal, given that I know they get less user data from people over there.

Thanks again for getting back to me!

1 Like

They said the crowds were a 9 and I can believe that based on the people everywhere but the rides were very manageable and I found them (the lines times) to be pretty accurate.

Its worth mentioning that a CL 9 at universal will have maximum wait times for rides similar to a 6-7 at WDW.

I didn’t know that, @mumcalsop! That makes me much more comfortable about our going on a CL5 day – the wait times in my touring plans were fine, but I kept mentally comparing them to the CL and getting nervous. Thanks for the info.

Glad you had a good time. The heat is a killer