Time from Hotel to Rope Drop?

Can someone speak to realistic time frames around going from hotel to park and then through security to be ready for rope drop?

Staying at Art of Animation- Hoping to be AT rope drop. We have a double stroller and 5 people to get through the gates.

How much time does it take to get from AOA to each of the 4 parks? And then how long would you say it would take to get through the gates and ready for rope drop?

Travel is first week in October. Low crowds.

It’s about 20 minutes to MK and AK. I guess we don’t know how long it will take to EP and HS via sky liner. It should be fast. We had 2 kids and a double stroller and never waited more than 5 minutes at security. I’d say if you leave an hour before you should be fine if not trying to RD super-headliner which we didn’t.

Most people leave their hotel room an hour before a park opens. (ex: leave at 7am for 8am opening). You are better off to leave 15 minutes earlier from your hotel room (ex: leave at 6:45 for 8am opening). Security at Epcot has always been long for us, I would leave earlier for EP. (ex: leave at 6:35 for 8am opening). By doing this you will be at the front of the pack for rope drop.
With HS & Galaxy’s Edge… the lines at the hotel bus stops will probably be large just like when Pandora opened up at AK. The good news is that the buses were very frequent in the mornings to get people there.