TIL Via Napoli is the same company as Naples at Downtown Disney Anaheim

Was this common knowledge?

I’m rethinking our Via Napoli resevation because, although we love Naples, we have been there loads of times and will likely have more opportunities to eat there in the future.

I have no idea if they are the same, but I would eat at Trattoria al Forno any day over Via Napoli. If you don’t mind leaving Epcot and heading to the Boardwalk, it is a great choice!

I switched our dinner reservation for that night to Hacienda de San Angel. Hoping an 8:00 table will make for a nice Illuminations view.

We might try Trattoria al Forno on our first night. We’re staying at the Beach Club so the Boardwalk area restaurants are going to be super convenient.

I am sure we would like Via Napoli because we really like the food at Naples a lot, I especially love the canteloupe proscuitto pizza–I should have realized they were the same when I saw that on the Via Napoli menu. But, we go to Disneyland once a year or so and always eat there so I’d rather try someplace different.

2 Likes

We also really enjoyed La Hacienda on our last trip. The husband wasn’t sure about the name I…thought it was too fancy for us…but we both LOVED our meals and the service was excellent! Great choice!

2 Likes

Yes, both are owned by the Patina Group TI is also part of the Group as are the Edison and Enzo restaurants in DS as well as Morimoto’s Asia.

At DS in DLR, Tortilla Joe’s, Catan, and Uva are also part of the group.

1 Like