Tiffins or Tusker house

Trying to decide between the 2 RoL packages but have never been to disney before.

Never been to Tusker House, but I can highly recommend Tiffins. However, it is expensive and less adventurous eaters my find the menu limiting.

I’d say they’re very different experiences. Tiffins is (or was when I went) an oasis of cool and calm. Lovely, beautifully presented food. Tusker House is a noisy, busy character buffet. Which one of those sounds more appealing to you and your family?

3 Likes

If you have children with you I would do Tusker House. If adults try Tiffins.

Personally I have not done either, but I know what has been said. Also with children they will get to meet some characters during the meal, and you will also get jungle juice - Yum!!

1 Like

We opted for the Tusker House ROL package last year. Thoroughly enjoyed it. I have no idea what half the stuff on the menu was, but it all tasted great… Left stuffed. Character interaction was fun. As in FUN!!! May go for Tiffins next time simply because we like to do things we’ve never done on previous trips. Good luck selecting.

I concur with @profmatt. They are so different from one another… We went to both last year (twice to Tusker House) and really loved both. When we go back in December this year, we are definitely planning on going to Tiffins.

I think we are going with the Tiffins, it’s our only Signature dining experience all trip and it sounds like a more relaxing way to end a full day @ AK, thanks for the tips

1 Like

Tusker House is not Signature. Tiffins is. :smile:

Never been to Tusker House, but I can highly recommend Tiffins. However, it is expensive and less adventurous eaters my find the menu limiting.

At dinner (and probably lunch as well), less adventuresome eaters will find the Tusker House buffet limiting as well

We ended up at Tusker house and must say we really enjoyed the buffet, even my son the picky eater! Experienced several new dishes for the first time and the visiting characters and interactive dancing was a lot of fun for the whole family!! Would definitely go back again.

1 Like