Tiers are gone for FPP

Getting booking Liners - go, go, go

3 Likes

Every time I click change FP, my web browser shuts down! Thanks for trying to help!

Oh, rubbish. I managed to change mine. Hope it sticks around

1 Like

NICE! Just switched my epcot ones for soarin and TT! The last time this glitch happened they stuck, so fingers crossed!!!

1 Like

Thanks for the heads up – I was able to make the changes!

1 Like

So did I! SO glad DD woke me up super early! “Sorry you had a bad dream kid, but—mama just got FPP for TT & Soarin’!” :smile:

Stinks that TSMM is booked up both days that I’d consider going to HS, though.

Did you all also see there are lots of BOG ADRs in November now? (DINNER) Please, if anyone cancels an 'Ohana ADR on 11/5 or 11/6 please PM me; I’m desperate.

3 Likes

Nice! I found it weird though that when I updated my Epcot FP’s and picked a tier 2 the only thing I could change it to were tier 1’s. Just thought that was odd. But now I have Soarin and TT the same morning!

3 Likes

Thanks for the heads up - I hope it sticks now!

3 Likes

Thanks sooo much for the heads up! Able to get Soarin and TT in the same morning, as well as add RNR to my day with an previously sceduled TSMM FPP! This just made my day :smiley: Hope they stick around!

2 Likes

Awesome! Got Soarin and TT, plus got Toy Story and RnR! That was a huge one for us since my DD8 fav ride is RnR but my DD4 fav is TSMM. Now they are both happy- and so am I :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Awesome!! TT and Soarin on the day same would be wonderful if it actually sticks. Now we have TT for more than one day. My kids are going to be thrilled!

Do I change the Frozen Singalong to RnRC? We are going to be there at RD so I’m not sure. :confused:

2 Likes

Should I add F! (already have TSMM)? I know using one on F! isn’t a popular choice but I like the idea of being guaranteed a seat without having to line up early. But it would be for the second show of the night so I’m not sure. Help!
I have ToT and no interest in RnR but I feel like I want to do something with the tiers going away, lol.
For EP I have never done TT so I will add that now. Can someone tell me how long that attraction takes? (I know I could just plug into a TP but I am being lazy).

I don’t think it does guarantee you a seat. That’s why it’s not liked as a use of FPP. People were finding it was a waste of time as you didn’t get in any earlier having a FPP. Someone will be able to confirm for sure.

TP has a duration of 4 minutes for test track. With approx 10 minute wait using FPP

Thanks. Okay, I think I heard wrong. I will look and see what else it offers. Just feeling like I wanted to take advantage of this. :slight_smile:

Glitch is fixed & tiers are back.

So glad I check Lines every morning! Now to work on trip plan updates since we don’t have to split epcot into 2 days

1 Like

We were able to switch at Epcot to have both Soarin’ and Test Track. My kids are going to do the happy dance. We had glitchy FPP for the last trip as well in Feb. and it made such a huge difference in everyone’s moods.

3 Likes

Don’t you wonder how that happens? Server update - CARP! Quick all the tiers are gone.

THe last time this happened, they stuck with no problem. Book 'em up, liners!

I actually made FPP this morning. So unlike me at 3 weeks out.

1 Like

So happy I got mine before they shut it down! Makes you wonder if they do these little things on purpose to shake it up a bit! Thank you so the Liner on Facebook that alerted me this am!!

1 Like

I did it on the main liner fb page. If it was me, you’re more than welcome. After all the help liners have given me, it’s the least I can do to give a little back.

2 Likes