Ticket Price Increase?

I saw a slight increase in my ticket prices today for my 7-day PH tickets. Not sure if the change happened today or within the past few days. I have been holding off on purchasing park tickets for a number of reasons :roll_eyes: If you have been looking at buying tickets, you might want to check.

Yup February is generally the month they raise prices each year.

1 Like

Typically, you can still find a discounted price at UT for a day or two, even after Disney raises prices…but for a very limited time. So if you want to save, you might consider buying now through UT. (And if you use the MouseSavers newsletter link, you’ll save slightly more.)

2 Likes

I have been using the TP Ticket Calculator which indicates Boardwalk Ticketing as the cheapest for my dates. But their prices slightly increased also. I will check UT though. Thanks!

Just checked the pricing on my son’s ticket for July that I bought 3 weeks ago. It is $10 more if I price it today. Through Disney.

1 Like

There is a banner on the UT page saying prices have increased

1 Like

My Mousesavers link to UT still shows the lower prices. I bought ours last week, but I was curious what the price difference would be. It’s still showing the old prices (for 4 Day no park hopper).

1 Like

Thanks! I will check it out!

1 Like

Just checking here. With the date-based tickets, if I buy a 7-day PH ticket, and end up only using 6 days, the 7th day is lost to me, right? I won’t be able to apply the value to a future ticket, correct?
(We have a later day flight on day of arrival, so probably won’t have time to visit a park, but I am watching to see if an earlier flight opens up.)

That is correct.

You could buy a 6 day, and then add on a seventh once you arrive…but be advised that sometimes the CMs charge the extra day wrong and rather than charge you the price difference between the 6 and 7 day ticket, they charge the per day average. If they do that, you would end up paying way too much.

1 Like