Thurs 28 aug. Morning

Good morning liners. Down to 45 days now. Hope you’ll be there soon.

3 Likes

Good morning @Steve1 and Good morning Liners! 30 days til I’m on the wildest ride in the wilderness! Yup, I’ll be there in a month! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Good morning! 57 more days for me. I have family coming to visit for the weekend and once they leave I can get out the suitcases and turn our extra bedroom into packing central. Have a great day!

2 Likes

Hello everybody. 159 - new decade for me!

2 Likes

Good morning @steve1 and everyone! Just booked our trip for next summer last night. We’re at 332.

1 Like

Morning! I’m at 35!!!

2 Likes

54 Good morning everyone! @JustTimmy I rode BTMRR ONCE! It didn’t go well :-p

1 Like

No count yet for anything. Have a good day.

It took me 12x on RnR (in a row) followed (immediately) by 3x on TOT (with some very unafraid, unrelated teenage girls adding in the shame factor) to get over my phobia. But sometimes, taking baby steps is the prudent course.

Good morning, @Steve1, good morning liners. Day two of reality following a great week at the World. Nice to see your dwindling countdowns. Have a great day!

2 Likes

Good morning @Steve1 and Linahville! 16 days! I’m starting to get excited again. It never gets old…

2 Likes

One! Uno! Eins! Un! Woo! Hoo!

5 Likes

Good morning, all ! 60 days to go here…whew. Success with fpp last night, even though MDE was glitchy as usual…Yeah, baby !! :dizzy:

2 Likes

Good morning! 131 long days until POP.

1 Like

Good morning everyone! We leave tonight! :smiley:

3 Likes

Good morning! 16 days!!

2 Likes

I’m just waiting for the kids to go back to school next week. Then I can start packing too :smile:

3 Likes

Good morning! Only 2 days left for me!

2 Likes

Hey @Steve1!!! Hope you’re having a wonderful day :slight_smile: I have an excruciating 141 days left to wait till I get back to WDW!!!

31 days!