Thunderstorms predicted for our Animal Kingdom day

True, but what about Peter Pan where you may be waiting out in the rain, but the ride is all indoors?

Sorry Joe, I can’t help myself. I’ve always wondered what happened on a boat without proper facilities. Thanks for solving that mystery for me.:):yum:

2 Likes

We will be in AK that morning and I saw the same forecast. We will just make sure that we have our ponchos ready.

When I was young and dumb I fished in a lightning storm a bolt hit the water 20 yards from me. I thought to myself I’m holding a 6 foot lightning rod and kept fishing anyway and did not catch anything either.

One question @TwoBits, do you find your butt/front zone/sidewinder area getting wet with this method? It sounds like something I might actually try!

No, never had any issues. The Florida sun dries them out pretty fast.

Dad worked for the Massachusetts Emergency Management Association for years. They had a meteorologist on call for severe weather events. We had one time with a big snowstorm and they were on the phone with him. There was talk of another storm coming a week later and they asked him about that storm. He told them to talk to him two days before - said anything earlier than that was just a guess.

And yup, another fishing username. Opening day at the fishing club here this weekend - DS9 and I can’t wait! Fishing in the little pond means it’s almost time to take the boat of hiding on the Cape!

Got ours at Walmart. Worth it to have them in advance.